From: Reid Sweatman (borderland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-02-21 02:37:41

I wasn't aware of the SHA-1 issue, but the other points were what I had in
mind when I said "generalize." Since most of my requirements for PRNG's are
in Windows-based applications, I've not had occasion to go outside
Schneier's implementation, but obviously, for the purposes of Boost it would
have to be modified. I don't suppose Adam Beck's implementation is freely
available, is it?