From: Reid Sweatman (borderland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-02-22 07:27:13

It may whiff of crypto, but I don't think anyone (even the NSA, although who
knows? <g>) could legitimately claim that a PRNG routine fell under the
Munitions Act, since crypto is hardly the only thing that requires good
PRNG's. Were that the case, it would be illegal to export Quake Arena
(Brazil notwithstanding <g>).