From: Jens Maurer (jmaurer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-02-22 12:38:19

Gavin Collings wrote:
> The problem was that it doesn't deal very well with explicit calls to
> specializations of the test function ( runtest<bool>( "bool" ) ). I've
> just gone through and done it manually. The results are now: -
[...]
> Checking char; min is -128, max is 127
> Checking signed char; min is -128, max is 127
> Checking unsigned char; min is 0, max is 255

Which is incorrect as well, because obviously min and max aren't of type
char so the wrong operator<< is selected. That's probably the usual
BOOST_NO_INCLASS_MEMBER_INITIALIZATION breakage.

Anyway, I've uploaded a macro-based test file for the sake of MSVC,
a patch to boost/libs/integer/index.html for the future integration
and a few typo fixes (C9X is now C99, I guess), and also a ZIP file
with all the goodies to the egroups docvault.

Jens Maurer.