From: Braden N. McDaniel (braden_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-02-29 01:20:21

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Greg Colvin wrote:

> And in the header for shared_ptr I see the following, so there is
> nothing missing here:
>
> // 30 Nov 99 added operator ==, operator !=, and std::swap and std::less
> // specializations for shared types (Darin Adler)

Okay, so this is yet another case of User Error.

See, when adding the friend functions to do downcasting to shared_ptr, I
thought it would be best if I moved my modified version to its own file.
And since shared_ptr is all that I was using, I thought I'd just grab the
shared_ptr stuff out of smart_ptr.hpp. Apparently I missed a few things.
:-(

So... ahem... Nevermind. And I'm sorry for all the bother over this.

BTW, Kevlin, yes, I think I do See The Light now, and I agree with you
that adding operator< would be inappropriate. Thanks for bearing with me.
:-)

--
Braden N. McDaniel
braden_at_[hidden]