From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-03-02 21:40:33

At 04:30 PM 3/1/00 -0500, Andrew D Jewell wrote:

>For those who care, a revised version of RunVector can be found at
>
>http://home.cinci.rr.com/dancers/code/
>
>Is this the sort of thing that would belong in boost?

My initial reaction is that the range of applications for RunVector
is a bit too narrow to attract a lot of interest from boost members.

On the other hand, there isn't any hard-and-fast rule that says we
won't post something just because it is narrowly focused. Let's see
it interests other boost members enough to work out technical issues
with you.

--Beman