From: Darin Adler (darin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-03-11 17:11:43

> I think I'm going to make a cut at these endian-specific classes given my
> different understanding of the requirements. I'll post it to the list when
> it's ready.

I put a cut at endian.hpp up in the vault
<http://www.egroups.com/docvault/boost/endian/endian.hpp>. I didn't enclose
it because I don't trust my email program to put it in a form you all will
like.

I tested it out with CodeWarrior. It needs more comments and a test program,
but this is all I have time for at the moment. Many of the binary arithmetic
operators could have slightly more efficient implementations. This might
need a little dumbing down to work with Visual C++, just as operators.hpp
did.

    -- Darin