From: Kevin Atkinson (kevinatk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-03-11 23:37:22

Although I have not had a change to try your library out I think the basic
idea is great. The only problem is that it is not nearly as nice as it
would be in a functional programming language where one would not need to
explicitly specify tie, bind, etc....

I assume your tie will work with the standard library pair....

Also, I fear that a lot of this stuff might be over a lot of the list
members head, as I suspect many of them or not familiar with functional
programming. You might want to take some more time demonstrating the point
of your library and how it avoids having to defining small classes all
over the place.

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevinatk_at_[hidden]