From: Moore, Paul (Paul.Moore_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-03-30 03:03:05

From: Tomasz Kowalczyk [mailto:tomek_at_[hidden]]

> I have written a lightweight signal/slot mechanism and have been
> considering making it available for everybody (if there is a need of
> course) through boost. It's amazing how many applications signals can
> have ... Here is another one: signals can be used to manage resources:

The example looks interesting, but I'm not sure I understand what's going on
without the signal implementation. It would certainly be nice to see the
code...

(I've only ever heard of signl/slot mechanisms before in relation to Qt,
where I thought it involved preprocessing of the source, which is *not* the
way I want to go...)

Paul.