From: miki_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-04-07 10:23:43

Hi all,

I am little confused by your approaches to measuring time. It seems that
your options are to use unprecise clock() or some exotic timers. I wrote the
attached class some time ago for my own purposes, and it worked beautifully.
It is a Win32 only implementation, but I am certain that similar
functionality can be found on UNIX platforms. All time is returned in
milliseconds elapsed since the timer was started.

Please note that the attached files will not compile as-is because they
include some other files from my library. But the attached code should be
sufficient to demonstrate how I time my programs. Also, this timer is NOT a
proposal for the boost library, as it's implementation is platform
dependent.

BTW, comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Miki Jovanovic.