From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-04-09 05:27:28

Dave,

>I think it's a cool idea. I plan to try out lots of the different boost
components that are sitting in the vault on my next project (yes, John, I'm
going to use the regular expression classes!). If you put your stuff there
you will be more likely to get some feedback.
<

If that's a hint to get regex++ in the vault, its comming (honest), mostly
I just need to tidy up the docs, and figure out why I've managed to break
it under g++. Other than that the namespace/macro/boost conventions have
all been done, apart from a detail namespace (that's badly needed but its a
fair bit of work to add retrospectively - other authors beware).

John.