From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-04-19 23:53:02

on 4/19/00 3:23 PM, David Bien at davidbien_at_[hidden] wrote:

> Over the past year or so I have written a directed graph template.
>
> template < class t_TyNodeEl, class t_TyLinkEl, class t_TyAllocator,
> class t_TyGraphTraits = _graph_traits_map< ... > >
> class _graph;
>
> If anyone is interested in this, please reply.

I am very interested. A lot of work on this problem has already taken place
on the boost list, though, and there is already something in the vault
(<http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/graphs/>). I think some fraction of the
work in the vault doesn't conform to boost's requirements for free
commercial use, so if your work could replace that part, it would be great.
I suggest you review the past postings on the subject and connect with
Dietmar Kuehl and Jeremy Siek, who did the bulk of the work.

-Dave