From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-04-26 02:56:17

on 4/24/00 7:17 PM, bruhwile_at_[hidden] at bruhwile_at_[hidden] wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just joined this list, and I wanted to let you know about a
> suite of C++ class libraries for nonlinear optimization that I've
> been developing at Tech-X Corp.
>
> Tech-X Corporation has released Version 1.0-alpha-3 of our C++
> class libraries for nonlinear optimization. The OptSolve++
> optimization libraries provide a convenient and extensible
> interface for rapid nonlinear optimization of user-specified
> functions.
>
> With this release, the OptSolve++ class libraries are now free
> for noncommercial use and are provided with full source code.

I'm afraid we must request that you not post such announcements. Although
potentially of borderline interest to boost members, we have a policy that
all boost libraries must be free for commercial as well as noncommercial
uses. This announcement reads too much like an advertisement to be
appropropriate for this forum.