From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-05-07 18:38:54

The GGCL group here at Notre Dame has decided (finally) to expand the
license to include free non-commercial use.

The re-implementation of GGCL with the boost interface is complete,
and I am now helping Lie-Quan Lee (the main implementor of GGCL) write
up the documentation. We expect to have a complete (though somewhat
rough) version of that done by next weekend. We will upload the source
code and documentation to the boost vault at that time.

Cheers,

Jeremy Siek

Paul Baxter writes:
> Something like the graph discussions were extremely valuable and Jeremy et
> al. are to be congratulated, but what now becomes of this work?
>
> We could (I assume?) place the documentation with Boost and provide links to
> the Notre Dame content, or we could just leave it out of Boost all together
> and place a link to the ggcl project.

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame cell phone: (415) 377-5814