From: Dietmar Kuehl (dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-09 08:35:53

Hi,

--- Lois Goldthwaite <loisg_at_[hidden]> schrieb:
> I, for one, am always interested in clever/disgusting techniques for
> coping with compiler deficiencies. The World's Most Hated Compiler
> does not, in all fairness, hold a monopoly on deficiencies.

But this company is really good at monopolies and they are trying hard
to establish and defend their monopoly on deficiencies! :-) However,
maybe a page with work arounds for compiler problems might still be
interesting as some form of knowledge base so people don't have to
come up with new techniques if there are known work arounds.

=====
<mailto:dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden]>
<http://www.dietmar-kuehl.de/>