From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-10 19:13:13

At 12:46 AM 5/11/00 +0200, Jens Maurer wrote:

>Beman, could you please apply this patch to config.hpp
>(also in random.zip in the egroups docvault):

I will be way from the machine the boost stuff lives on until
Saturday. I will try to update both config.hpp and operators.hpp
will all pending changes over the weekend.

Maybe the boost web site needs a table which says who has maintenance
responsibility for each library. That way minor changes can go right
to the correct person, without cluttering up the reflector with minor
maintenance changes.

--Beman