From: Daniel Berlin (dan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-25 20:57:58

I looked at it, and I tried converting a few small pieces from CXX 4.2 (From
sourceforge, Python-C++ connection) to your library, and yours is just much
harder to use. Then again, I use CXX extensively inside our app (a
Development environment) to expose pieces to python, so maybe i'm just
biased having used it more.