From: Nicolai Josuttis (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-26 04:38:47

Well there was.
Note the comment that you also probably had in your mail:
:-(
Is this a feature of boost???

Two easy ways to get the stuff:
- Look at: http://www.josuttis.com/cppcode/array.html
- wait until Beman installed it

Other ways:
- send me a mail requesting to get it directly
- I'd have to put it into the vault (don't plan it yet)

Best
 Nico

David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

Nicolai M. Josuttis          	http://www.josuttis.de/
Solutions in Time        	mailto:solutions_at_[hidden]