From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-29 09:42:52

At 10:20 AM 5/29/00 -0400, David Abrahams wrote:
>From: "Beman Dawes" <beman_at_[hidden]>
>
>> Well, if you think they are ready for review, I would like it if
you
>> would get their authors to submit them, and then you sigh on as
the
>> Review Manager for both.
>
>They haven't been submitted? I'm confused; is there some formal
submission
>step I'm missing?

Yes. The only library so far to request formal review is Jens'
random lib.

See http://www.boost.org/more/submission_process.htm#Review.

>Rudinger has posted two versions of the easy I/O library
>to the list. Steve Cleary has a .zip file in the vault with the pool
stuff.

Initial submissions are in the vault but no notice yet from their
authors that they are ready for formal review. By asking authors to
submit requests for formal review to the mailing list, we avoid
having to keep track of the status of preliminary submissions in the
vault.

--Beman