From: Guy Bolton King (guyk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-05-30 07:08:03

David Abrahams wrote:

> > A quick (hoho) rereading of Matt Austern's classic "Crash Course on the
> ^^^^^^^ Pietrek
> An understandable error, though, considering Matt Austern's writing has been
> such a staple of the Windows development world [hoho] ;)

I am _so_ embarassed. That'll teach me to check my posts. Sorry Matts,
if you're reading.

> Why don't we co-author? You obviously know a lot more about the Windows
> internals issues than I do. I consider your contribution at least as great
> as mine, since I was flailing in the dark and you picked out the line that
> makes the difference. If we give a thread-complete solution people will like
> us _so_ much better.

Good idea; am I right in saying that the only dark corner is _why_ that
`throw' is magic? If so, looks like it's dissassembly time. Also, is
this something that would happily go in to boost? Shall we take this
off-list?

Guy.