From: Dave Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-01 15:31:15

--- In boost_at_[hidden], Beman Dawes <beman_at_e...> wrote:
> Kevlin isn't the only one suggesting just using the <*.h> C headers.
> The first time I heard it, I was horrified. But given how messy the
> problem has become, the <*.h> C headers don't looks so bad after
all.

One major downside to that course is that some implementations cause
the equivalent of "using namespace std;" if you #include even _one_
such header.

I don't know if we really have a problem here. The unqualified name
was selected with an #ifdef which only applies to one of the
compilers we're supporting, that I know of. Maybe we should just
change the #ifdef to
#if BOOST_MSVC && BOOST_MSVC <= 1200

-Dave