From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-05 15:18:42

At 08:59 PM 6/5/00 +0200, Nicolai Josuttis wrote:

>is there any reason why my array stuff isn't part of the new
version?
>Are you waiting for something?

There is still the issue of Dietmar's header of the same name. But I
guess the fix is to change that to array_traits.hpp or similar. I
need updated files including docs. Dietmar?

But there is no need for your array stuff to wait for that; his stuff
is in the old beta category which can be removed if necessary.

So I have added your array library to the list of libraries awaiting
review at
http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/Members+Only/formal_review_status.h
tm and posted the latest copy at
http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/array/

Hopefully the review will be scheduled it the next few days; I will
post a notice here.

--Beman