From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-10 00:07:54

Because there was no apparent interest in the indirect_iterators I uploaded
last week, I have used the wrapped_iterator template to create a motivating
example: reverse_iterator.hpp is a replacement for the standard
reverse_iterator which solves the problem of non-const->const
reverse_iterator conversion and interoperability.

You can find this in:
http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/associative_vector/reverse_iterator/rever
se_iterator.hpp
along with a test in:
http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/associative_vector/reverse_iterator/test_
reverse_iterator.cpp

To use it, you'll also need the contents of
http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/associative_vector/indirect.zip

Tested with MSVC6/STLport and GCC 2.95.2/STLport.

CodeWarrior rejected the test because it seems to instantiate unused
operators. I can't tell whether this is a bug in the compiler or in my code,
though.

-Dave