From: Howard Hinnant (hinnant_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-10 15:15:14

I'm still unable to access www.boost.org. When I try I'm taken to
another site that claims to be WWW.USCS.ORG (and when I specifically try
to go to http://www.uscs.org/ I get the same page). Perhaps this is a
problem with my DNS (Time Warner RoadRunner). I haven't yet had problems
visiting other sites I frequent. I've rebooted and cleared my web page
cache just to make sure it isn't a problem on my machine. Anyone else
having trouble?

-Howard

Beman Dawes wrote on 6/10/2000 4:01 PM