From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-06-13 12:47:47

Ahh, your new version has the simplification I was asking for... your
implementation of reverse_iterators is now only a few lines, which is
what I wanted :)

What do you think about the friend instantiation workaround that I've
proposed? The one that specializes the wrapper class based on the
category of the iterator being wrapped. The code I've uploaded has
this workaround. There's only one thing wrong with this approach (that
I can think of). If the iterator uses a "custom" tag that derives from
one of the standard tags, then the correct adaptor may not be chosen.

Ciao,

Jeremy