From: Jonathan Desp (jonathandesp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-20 17:45:31

Hi,

My friends and me would like to get 3 C++ expert, because we are
making a software called "NanoSim" for Nanotechnology Simulation, we
plan to sell the software, and share the profit in equal parties.

Here is our present team:

http://www.atoma.f2s.com/nanosim.html

And here is our webpage:

http://www.atoma.f2s.com/

And some information on me:

http://www.atoma.f2s.com/jonathan.html

We have several great ideas, we also need programmers for another
project, called "Photonic Software" for the next internet: The
optical
Internet.

It's an opportunity because this market is at its early stage, and
it's a boom right now. There is only 2 software company in this
market, and I think there is a place for a 3th.

Just read carefully the About Atoma section, and you'll see that our
projects are serious.

Just email me at jonathandesp_at_[hidden], if you are interested to
help. We need a server too, we have the url www.atomasoft.com

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp
Atoma