From: Jorg Schaible (jorg.schaible_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-21 12:25:37

Shoudn't this be either <limits.h> or <climits> ??

---------------------------------------- Message History ----------------------------------------

From: beman_at_[hidden] on 21/06/2000 13:03

Please respond to boost_at_[hidden]

To: boost_at_[hidden]; boost_at_[hidden]
cc:
Subject: Re: [boost] Re: Testing with various compilers [was operators.hpp ...]

At 07:12 AM 6/21/2000 -0400, John Maddock wrote:

>With respect to multiple compilers/configurations: why not make the
>compiler and linker invocation a customisation option - either via
>environment variables or (better) a configuration file, that way those of
>us that have multiple configurations/multiple standard library variants
can
>easily set the script up to test all of them. Just a thought...

Yes, I'm working toward something like that.

I'll post a snapshot latter today.

--Beman

SALESFORCE.COM MAKES SOFTWARE OBSOLETE
Secure, online sales force automation with 5 users FREE for 1 year!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2658/4/_/9351/_/961592873/