From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-26 13:44:45

At 08:31 PM 6/25/2000 -0400, David Abrahams wrote:

>Anyone concerned with the state of config.hpp should look at
>operators_config.hpp carefully, since it will probably be integrated into
>config.hpp soon.
>
>Includes updated documentation, cleanup of all the recent changes, true
>STLport compatibility (as far as I can tell). So much work has happened
>recently that I wanted to give people a chance to test it and make sure
it
>still works with your compilers/libraries. See:
>
>operators_release.zip
>
>Beman, you might want to start on integrating operators_config.hpp with
>config.hpp.

Done.

I changed: BOOST_MSVCPP_STD_ITERATOR -> BOOST_MSVC_STD_ITERATOR for
consistency.

See the current snapshot at http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/config.hpp

After removing
#include <boost/operators_config.hpp> in two places, and changing
BOOST_MSVCPP_... to BOOST_MSVC_... also in two places, I ran the boost
regression test; see http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/compile_status.html
This shows considerable improvement.

Dave, please add a Revision History line in the various files.

Thanks,

--Beman