From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-06-28 14:13:35
1.16.0 is now posted on web site. It includes lots of changes:
* Added Functional Library - Enhanced function object adaptors from Mark
* Added missing Random Number Library files.
* Updated operators docs and operators.hpp.
* New iterator.hpp header.
* Minor rational.hpp, rational_example.cpp, and integer_traits_test.cpp
changes to support more compilers.
* Revised cast.hpp; removed implicit_cast, plus fixes for broken compilers.
* Minor smart_ptr.hpp workaround for some GCC builds
* Several config.hpp changes for Microsoft, Intel, and other compilers.
* Added Configuration Header page and test program.
* Added Experimental Compiler Status page showing what library works with
Thanks for all the fixes contributed by a really large number of people.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk