From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-07-21 17:37:09

Right, the meta_assert is good when you can express the check as some
expression convertible to bool. The mechanisms in concept_checks.h are
more for ensuring that the components that get plugged-together really
do what they are suppose to.

BTW, the lambda library uses a ct_assert which is the same as
meta_assert.

Cheers,

Jeremy