From: Reid Sweatman (borderland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-07-25 11:11:49

I'm gonna admit I'm dumb and ask for clarification here. I understand the
issues surrounding empty throw specifications, and the problem with
exception specifications and inlining. But I'm unclear on whether you (or
someone earlier in the thread) are maintaining that non-empty specifications
should *never* be used? Or do you mean only when the function is as small
and time-critical as in smart_ptr?

Reid Sweatman