From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-01 12:05:01

My compiler, Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 5 for Mac OS (with 5.3 update),
allows some types of member templates, but does not allow others. For
instance I couldn't define a "template <typename T> operator T*() const"
method for a class I tried to write. Could we add another #define in
config.hpp for this type of compiler limitation (maybe
BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_MEMBER_OPERATORS, but I don't know the exact range of the
limitation)?

On a related note, I noticed that there is one set of Metrowerks #define-s.
Will the Windows and Mac OS versions of their compiler always have the same
limitations, or did the original writer only consider the Windows version?
I don't know what the differences are, if any. If there are important
differences, I would like them expressed in config.hpp.