From: Mark Rodgers (mark.rodgers_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-04 05:29:23

From: "John Maddock" <John_Maddock_at_[hidden]>
> The files boost/boost/integer.hpp and boost/boost/functional.hpp in the
cvs
> repository appear to have been modified by me - in fact if you check the
> diffs you should find no change (actually integer.hpp appears to have
> acquired an extra blank line at the end, and functional.hpp has had the
> $log entry auto-updated by cvs).

I've rolled functional.hpp back with the command

   cvs admin -o 1.3 functional.hpp

It seems to have worked and there doesn't appear to be any record that
there ever was a 1.3 by John. The CVS help advised against it in case
there was someone else editing 1.3 who then went to commit it. Since I
don't think anyone else should be doing that, I thought it would be OK
and we might as well keep things tidy.

Since "strange things will happen" if someone does commit changes to
1.3, please don't do that. If you are planning to edit functional.hpp,
do a cvs update first to roll your local copy back to 1.2.

Mark