From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-08-05 11:39:09

Beman Dawes writes:
> The September issue of Dr Dobb's Journal carries an interesting and
> informative article on the Generic Graph Component Library (GGCL), by
> Jeremy Siek, Lie-Quan Lee, and Andrew Lumsdaine.
>
> Great work!

Thanks!

> The boost files for the GGCL are currently in the eGroups files/vault, so
> are not accessible to the public.
>
> How do we migrate GGCL to regular boost status? Is the plan to ask for a
> formal review soon?

I had been waiting for GGCL to mature... but I think it is now ready
for formal review. If we could schedule it for the next week or
two that would be great!

> Since the DDJ article gives the boost URL as the place to go to get the
> graph interface, I'd like to move a provisional set of the GGCL files on
> the boost web site right away.

Would you like just the interface on the boost web, or would you also
like the whole library mirrored there?

Cheers,

Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Univ. of Notre Dame cell phone: (415) 377-5814