From: Greg Colvin (greg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-06 11:54:34

I had a little time this morning to study your code.

I have three concerns so far:

Multiple inheritance. It appears that your use of void* in RawHandle
will not work for multiple inheritance.

Pointer comparison. The contains() function is not portable, because
pointers that are not into the same array are not comparable.

Performance. It appears (I could be wrong) that your collection
algorithm is not linear in the number of managed objects, but is of
order N squared.