From: Dietmar Kuehl (dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-08 16:21:07

Hi,
--- Branko Èibej <branko.cibej_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> William Kempf wrote:
> > those I've already listed. Mutexes (muti? could someone really
> > tell me what the plural form is?),

Here is what I have to say on this:
<http://www.dietmar-kuehl.de/threads/definitions.html#mutex>. We should
settle it now and be done with this one. The book I'm looking into
either avoids the issue ("mutex variables") or uses mutexes.

> Sorry for being off-topicatious ...

I have seen this discussion pop up quite frequently and thus we should
just settle it. ... but do so briefly without wasting lost of
bandwidth. Lets do it like at a wedding: If you have to say something
on this, speak up now - or keep silent forever :-) (unfortunately I
don't know the exact magic words in English...).

=====
<mailto:dietmar_kuehl_at_[hidden]>
<http://www.dietmar-kuehl.de/>