From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-10 06:54:45

David Abrahams wrote:

>Since boost discussions are available to anyone who wants to browse them
on
>egroups, haven't we already exposed this stuff publicly?

AFAIK, they are only available to members of boost.

> If we excerpt them
>in boost messages, aren't we just exposing them more?

Again, boost messages are only seen by members of boost. And that is good
enough for POSIX.

The point is to not abuse their trust; don't copy the whole set of
definitions into some magazine article you are writing or post them on a
web site that has nothing to do with possible standardization.

--Beman