From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-15 13:14:08

Howard Hinnant wrote:

>Beman Dawes wrote on 8/15/2000 11:57 AM
>>John Maddock wrote:
>>
>> >I also notice that MWCW is unable to locate header files included with
>> >"header.hpp" if that header is in the same directory as the source
file
>> >(the problem is libs\utility\type_traits_tests.hpp which has code
common

>> >several test files), any ideas on the right thing to do here?
>>
>>I tried for awhile to fix that, but must be misunderstanding their
>>documentation. Any CodeWarrior command line experts out there?
>
>I'm by no means a command line expert. But have you tried -cwd source?
>I see this under the -help output and seems to apply to this situation.

Yep! That is it! I was trying to use combinations of -I and -i.

But... The compile still fails later on:

***** utility/type_traits_test.cpp *****
   Metrowerks CodeWarrior
    mwcc -maxerrors 10 -cwd source -I- -Ic:/boost/site
c:/boost/site/libs/utility
/type_traits_test.cpp
### mwcc Compiler:
# In: ..\site\boost\detail\type_traits.hpp
# From: ..\site\libs\utility\type_traits_test.cpp
# --------------------------------------------------
# 500: static const unsigned value = sizeof(padded) - sizeof(T);
# Error: ^
# illegal use of incomplete struct/union/class
'boost::alignment_of::padded'

This looks like a compiler error; padded isn't incomplete as far as I can
tell.

I know Metrowerks people are busy getting 6.0 out the door, but once that
ships maybe we can track down the CW compile problems.

Thanks,

--Beman