From: William Kempf (sirwillard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-29 14:40:51

I've uploaded the beginnings of an HTML document describing the
feature support of native types as they pertain to our Mutex Feature
Diagram. Currently the document only contains the Win32 primitives
that I'm familiar with. As people send information about other
platforms (to me or to the Boost list) I'll update the file to
reflect other platforms as well. The file is in the Threads folder
as FeatureSupport.htm.

The Win32 primitives don't currently have Owner Priority filled in,
since honestly I'm not sure what Win32 uses here. If anyone knows
this information I can update that as well.

Bill Kempf