From: Bill Wade (bill.wade_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-08-30 13:32:02

The html docs look real neat. Unfortunately my reader choked on the .pdf.

It should be possible to create a similar class, any_struct, that holds
anything that can be a base class (copyconstructable structs) and supports
hierarchy conversions. In other words foo* any_struct::to_ptr<foo>() would
use a dynamic cast rather than a typeid comparison. Have you (or anyone you
know of) put together such a class?