From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-08-31 19:19:37

Jens Maurer writes:
> template<class T>
> struct my_set_adaptation : std::set<T, jens::less<T> >
> {
> /* add constructors here */
> };
>
> The disadvantage is that you have to write forwarding functions for
> the required constructors. (This particular example doesn't make
> much sense, because the actual type for T is hidden, so I have a
> hard time writing a sensible jens::less<T>.)

This deserves some more thought, because I think it is important to be
able to specify your own ordering via jens::less<T>. For example,
Beman mentioned out-edge ordering as one of the important things for
planar graphs. I think I'll need to create an interface for being able
to somehow extract the target vertex from objects of type T.

Cheers,

Jeremy