From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-09-01 15:43:58

David Abrahams writes:

> [...]

Sure. The following files from the GGCL tar ball should be copied to
your boost installation. The rest of the files in ggcl-2.2-3/boost/
are either unchanged or flotsam.

ggcl-2.2-3/boost/graph_structure.hpp
ggcl-2.2-3/boost/property_accessor.hpp
ggcl-2.2-3/boost/ct_if.hpp
ggcl-2.2-3/boost/queue.hpp (like std::queue but with a top() method)
ggcl-2.2-3/boost/iterator_adaptors.hpp
ggcl-2.2-3/boost/slist.hpp (if the std implementation doesn't have it)
ggcl-2.2-3/boost/utility.hpp
ggcl-2.2-3/boost/cstdef.hpp (replacement for lacking <cstddef> on SGI)

Then when you ./configure ggcl, use --with-boost=$(TOP_BOOST_DIR)

By early next week Rich and I should have GGCL converted to boost
namespace and the file structure changed to the one given in my

Cheers,

Jeremy