From: Phil Edwards (pedwards_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-08 11:10:32

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 02:58:58PM -0700, Gary Powell wrote:
> > Copyright (C) 1992-1996 Gnanasekaran Swaminathan <gs4t_at_[hidden]>
> >
> Using Google and wading through the output, I found
> http://www.savvis.net/about/sswaminathan.html where it lists a Gnanasekaran
> Swaminathan, VP Planning and Development who graduated from U of V in 94
> which matches the email address I found on a list server.

Using those garsh-durn new-fangled search engines just don't occur to
old-school folks like me... *ahem* Thanks for the tip.

With his permission, I repost here his reply to me:

    Yes. I am the same guy. Actually I am also working on
    upgrading the library. The main areas are c++ tds protocol
    and a few more useful client classes.

    I would like to pass the code to others soon after that.

I briefly mentioned Boost, and he said he planned on passing the torch by
the end of the month.

Phil