From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-11 10:32:22

on 9/9/00 12:37 PM, Daryle Walker at darylew_at_[hidden] wrote:

> on 9/8/00 1:04 AM, Daryle Walker at darylew_at_[hidden] wrote:
>
>> I like it. I like it so much that I've already put a preliminary version,
>> with new documentation file, in the Boost vault. They are under the
>> "dlw_functional" folder.
>>
>> I've been wishing for classes like this for several weeks, but with another
>> operator (not in the standard list). I guess your post got me to start doing
>> it myself. I think for the next version I'll add the other extensible
>> operators (like << delete , [] =), then most of the remaining operators.
>
> I just updated the files with the other extensible operators. The URL should
> be <http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/dlw_functional/>.

I updated the files again with the other operators. The URL should be the
same. I also added some helper classes for nullary, ternary, and quadnary
functions and function objects. This means that I added some more
documentation, changed versions of the files in functional. A summary of
the changes:

// Created expanded versions of the operator function objects
// Added function objects for the other extentsible operators
// Added function objects for most of the other operators
// Added more function object base classes, and corresponding traits classes
// Added not-predicates for 0-, 3-, and 4-ary functions
// Added extra functors for explicit destructor call and value return

I added notes and questions through-out the file, so any reviewers have to
check the whole thing.