From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-12 09:42:21

Why does this sound like a homework assignment?

Anyway First, its off topic, boost is not a how to learn to program list
server, try USNET, comp.lang.c++, or comp.lang.c++.mod

Second, get a good STL text, I like the latest "The C++ Standard Library" by
N. Josuttis.
If you don't have time to buy and read the book, or perhaps in addition,
there is some on line documentation at http://www.stlport.org

Third, who ever designed class "Point" made the member functions you wish to
access "protected", this means only Point or classes which inherit from
Point can access them. See a good learn to program C++ book to find out
about this sort of task. I've always been partial to the "C++ Primer" by S.
Lippman, but there are others.

Fourth, whoever designed list<queue<Point> > wanted a lot of copies of all
the data. Ick!

Sorry to be less than fully helpful, but this isn't really the place for
this discussion. Boost is for discussing new libraries.

  Yours Truly,
  -Gary-

gary.powell_at_[hidden]