From: jsiek_at_[hidden]
Date: 2000-09-13 14:57:36

Another approach is the begin(container), end(container) interface
that is in array_traits. Then you don't really need the Range
class... just use std::pair and have a range() function that returns a
pair.

template <class Iter>
Iter begin(std::pair<Iter,Iter>& r) { return r.first; }

template <class Iter>
Iter end(std::pair<Iter,Iter>& r) { return r.second; }

template <class Iter>
std::pair<Iter,Iter> range(Iter first, Iter last) {
  return std::make_pair(first, last);
}