From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-13 14:22:18

At 05:14 PM 9/13/2000 +0000, Alexy wrote:

>Does anybody besides me have any problems with posting messages to
>boost_at_[hidden] (by ordinary e-mail)? I've sent (at least :) two
>messages about 7 hours ago, and they still haven't appeared nor at
>the egroups "messages" section nor in my mailbox... Actually no new
>messages appeared in the archive since 5:20 am (their time), so I
>suppose that's not only my problem. Is that so?
>
>--Aleksey

There is an eGroups mailing list (eGroups-status_at_[hidden]) which I guess
anyone can subscribe to for notices of outages, planned or
otherwise. Seems like there is a posting every 10 or 15 days. The
deliberate maintenance outages are usually planned for one hour. Here is
the message concerning the unplanned outage this morning.

--Beman