From: Dan Nuffer (dnuffer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-20 16:38:32

David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

A few years ago I wrote a class like this. It acts like a signed
integer and the range is only limited to the amount of memory you have.
You can download it from:
http://students.cs.byu.edu/~nuffer/bigint.h
http://students.cs.byu.edu/~nuffer/bigint.cpp

I placed it into the public domain, and anyone is free to use it. If
there is interest, it could be cleaned up and submitted to boost. It
also needs some performance work, as I took the straightforward, easy to
code approach and didn't do any fancy algorithms.

--Dan Nuffer
dnuffer_at_[hidden]