From: Beman Dawes (beman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-09-28 07:35:26

At 07:20 AM 9/28/2000 -0400, John Maddock wrote:

>Beman,
>
>When I merged the regex source recently, I ended up deleting everything
>from my working copy and doing a full checkout again. BTW there appear
>be quite a few files in the array and graph libraries that have been
>removed from the cvs source at one time or another - it's my
understanding
>that these will still litter your hard drive if you do an update, and of
>course they should not be in the zip.

Thanks for the reminder. CVS in general is always adding unexpected files,
which I then have to make sure don't get included in the releases.

The first release which includes the graph and regular expression libraries
(which I hope to post today or tomorrow) is likely to be messy because of
issues like the above.

--Beman