From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-01 13:50:17

This is for the updates for the "operators.hpp" header at
<http://www.egroups.com/files/boost/dlw_oprs.zip>. I want to know if any
show-stopping errors are in it before submitting to a formal review. You
can give advice on implementation, stuff to add, or the documentation.

I originally used the Boost 1.16.1 version of "operators.hpp" as the base.
I recently restarted the project using the 1.17.0 version. The new versions
removed the member_dereferencable class (until a smart member pointer policy
is set up), removed the *_default_quantifible classes, added the
capable_of_not class, added all the combination classes, and reimplemented
the final classes of the header in terms of the combination classes. The
copyright stuff is slightly different; as are the example *.cpp files. I
don't think 1.18.0 adds any changes I have to incorporate, but I will make
changes if I'm wrong.