From: John Britton (johnb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2000-10-05 11:10:38

If one takes libs/graph/examples/connected_components.cpp, and
encloses the main() function in a namespace, the VC++ compiler fails
with the following:

...\boost\boost\graph\detail\adjacency_list.hpp(1590) : fatal error
C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
        (compiler file 'msc1.cpp', line 1794)
         Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++

While I'm sure that MS Technical Support will jump all to help me if
I contact them, I thought I'd ask here if anyone knows what's going
on.

I'm not really just trying to compile the example, but I've lifted
some of the code from it for my own use and ran into this problem in
the context of my code.

Thanks,
JohnB